Saturday 3 May 2014

I'm a big fan of blogs. I love reading other people's life stories, and I can get sucked into spending a lot of time with them so easily. I find myself spending an evening cantering through the last 5 years of another human being's life - at least in terms of what they chose to share with the rest of the Internet. The babies, the divorce, the marriage, the food, the marathons and the gear.

So I've never really set my own one up. Why? I have plenty of things to talk about, but they are all so disjointed. I want to talk about:
  • running
  • clothes (regular and workout) 
  • the fact that I've been trying to get pregnant for nearly 3 years
  • my work (up to a point, because I'm not ready to be that honest)
  • cooking and food
  • shopping and my generalised window shopping envy (living in London on a civil servant's salary = torture)
  • random stuff
But most blogs seem to have a theme. 

Then today I thought: Why do I have to have a theme? Why not just go for it? Don't overthink this. I overthink everything. 

So here we go. First post, and already it's about nothing much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment